- Cancer Screenings for Women | Canadian Centre For Clinical Trials Blog on Get Gutsy this November for Digestive Health Awareness
- Cancer Screening for Men | Canadian Centre For Clinical Trials Blog on Get Gutsy this November for Digestive Health Awareness
- kole on Is Seeing Believing?
- CCCT on Exploring Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis
- Marion Liscombe on Exploring Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis
Author Archives: CCCT
Most people don’t feel comfortable talking about their digestive health and will shy away from discussing particular issues with their family or doctor. However, approximately 10% of all hospitalizations involve the digestive system and nearly 30,000 Canadians die from digestive … Continue reading
November is Diabetes Month in Canada and World Diabetes Day- commemorated by a blue circle- is November 14th. This day was chosen to raise diabetes awareness because it is the birthday of Sir Frederick Banting (1891-1941) who discovered insulin in … Continue reading