- Cancer Screenings for Women | Canadian Centre For Clinical Trials Blog on Get Gutsy this November for Digestive Health Awareness
- Cancer Screening for Men | Canadian Centre For Clinical Trials Blog on Get Gutsy this November for Digestive Health Awareness
- kole on Is Seeing Believing?
- CCCT on Exploring Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis
- Marion Liscombe on Exploring Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis
Category Archives: Heart Health
Hope you had a wonderful Valentine’s Day! Did you know that February is heart month? Keep spreading love for the month of February! 9 out of 10 Canadians over the age of 20 have at least one risk factor for … Continue reading
Hypertension is the medical term for (long term) high blood pressure. Hypertension is often referred to as the silent killer because symptoms often go unnoticed and can be lethal if left untreated. Blood pressure is a measure of the pressure … Continue reading