- Cancer Screenings for Women | Canadian Centre For Clinical Trials Blog on Get Gutsy this November for Digestive Health Awareness
- Cancer Screening for Men | Canadian Centre For Clinical Trials Blog on Get Gutsy this November for Digestive Health Awareness
- kole on Is Seeing Believing?
- CCCT on Exploring Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis
- Marion Liscombe on Exploring Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis
Category Archives: Gout
In celebration of our new Gout Website and EducAID Gout Seminar, the CCCT decided to share some interesting facts about the history of gout: Although patients with gout often feel alone, this condition has been around for a long time. … Continue reading
Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RDEA) announced positive, preliminary, top-line results from its Phase 2b study of RDEA594 in combination with the current standard of care for the treatment of gout, allopurinol. Allopurinol currently accounts for greater than 90% of the unit … Continue reading