- Cancer Screenings for Women | Canadian Centre For Clinical Trials Blog on Get Gutsy this November for Digestive Health Awareness
- Cancer Screening for Men | Canadian Centre For Clinical Trials Blog on Get Gutsy this November for Digestive Health Awareness
- kole on Is Seeing Believing?
- CCCT on Exploring Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis
- Marion Liscombe on Exploring Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis
Monthly Archives: March 2012
A recent study suggests that Metformin, often considered the first line of treatment for diabetes, may provide heart benefits. To read more, click here.
CCCT would like to wish you and your loved ones a happy and safe St. Patty’s day! Did you know that drinking beer is not a good idea for individuals with gout? So try going green this year by having … Continue reading
March is Nutrition Month Diet is a very important aspect of a healthy lifestyle and it is advised to regularly meet with a dietician and/or a healthcare professional to make sure you are eating the right amount and type of … Continue reading