- Cancer Screenings for Women | Canadian Centre For Clinical Trials Blog on Get Gutsy this November for Digestive Health Awareness
- Cancer Screening for Men | Canadian Centre For Clinical Trials Blog on Get Gutsy this November for Digestive Health Awareness
- kole on Is Seeing Believing?
- CCCT on Exploring Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis
- Marion Liscombe on Exploring Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis
Monthly Archives: April 2012
A recent peer-reviewed study in the New England Journal of Medicine demonstrates that patients with diabetes who receive medical treatment (i.e. nutritional counseling and drug treatment) plus bariatric surgery (i.e. weight loss surgery) maintained better control of their diabetes and … Continue reading
Gout has only recently garnered interest as an important health condition. Hyperuricemia (high uric acid levels in the blood) associated with gout is pro-inflammatory and contributes to atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease, stroke and heart failure Currently the recommendations for ‘normal’ … Continue reading