Moderate to Severe Chronic Pain related to Shingles
Description: We are currently looking for individuals who have a documented diagnosis of Post-Herpetic neuralgia (PHN). PHN manifests in moderate to severe chronic (more than 6 months) pain in patients with a history of shingles (herpes zoster rash) and is located in the area of shingles outbreak. This study is looking to evaluate safety of the medication, as well as its efficacy, whether this medication is able to control shingles-related pain. This study is approximately 78 weeks and will require our patients to come in for regular clinic visits.
What are the benefits of Participation?
- This study involves regular clinic follow-ups.
- While participating in this study, you will receive free investigational study medication.
- Your medical condition will be monitored during every clinic visit
- Your family doctor will be updated in case of a change in your health condition
- You will be compensated for transportation and time spent at the clinic
- Your participation with us will help to advance the treatment of Chronic Pain related to Shingles