For this study, we are currently accepting patients who are 50 year of age (men) and 55 years of age (women) that have been diagnosed with gout and meet the following criteria: history of heart and blood vessel disease such as heart attack, chest pain, stroke, blocked arteries and diabetes, in addition to poorly controlled gouty arthritis. This is a Phase 3, double-blind, active-controlled study that compares safety of two known gout medications in subjects with significant cardiovascular health issues.
What are the benefits of participation?
- This study involves regular clinic follow-ups over 5 year period.
- While participating in this study, you will receive free investigational study medication.
- Your medical condition will be monitored during every clinic visit
- Your family doctor will be updated in case of a change in your health condition
- You will be compensated for transportation
- Your participation with us will help to advance the treatment of gout in patients with heart disease
If you would like to participate, please fill out the following Questionnaire: