We are currently accepting individual for our Rheumatoid Arthritis study. This study will evaluate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of a study medication comparing to placebo and to a biologic Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drug. The efficacy will be determined by looking at the ability of the drug to improve signs and symptoms, as well as prevent progression of structural damage to your joints. You may qualify for this study if you were diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis more than 3 months ago and if you are on a stable dose of Methotrexate for more than 3 months.
What are the benefits of participation?
- This study involves regular clinic follow-ups for up to 5 year period.
- While participating in this study, you will receive free investigational study medication.
- Your medical condition will be monitored during every clinic visit
- Your family doctor will be updated in case of a change in your health condition
- You will be compensated for transportation and time spent at the clinic
- Your participation with us will help to advance the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
If you would like to participate, please fill out the following Questionnaire: