Diabetes with Chronic Kidney Disease
We are currently accepting individuals who have type 2 diabetes and chronic kidney disease into a clinical trial. If your doctor has ever told you that your kidney functions is decreased and you have protein in your urine, you might have diabetic kidney disease – damage to the kidney as a result of type 2 diabetes. You may qualify for our clinical trial. This trial investigates the effectiveness of the study medication in protecting the kidneys from further damage and in preventing heart attacks and strokes.
What are the benefits of participation?
- This study involves regular clinic follow-ups over 3 year period.
- While participating in this study, you will receive free investigational study medication.
- Your medical condition will be monitored during every clinic visit
- Your family doctor will be updated in case of a change in your health condition
- You will be compensated for transportation and time spent at the clinic
- Your participation with us will help to advance the treatment of kidney disease in patients with type 2 diabetes
If you would like to participate, please fill out the following Questionnaire: