Description: We are currently looking for individuals who have a documented diagnosis of Painful Diabetic Neuropathy (PDN). Diabetes is a leading cause of neuropathy. PDN manifests pain that is distal, symmetrical, commonly described as burning, excruciating, stabbing present with tingling or numbness and is often associated with nocturnal exacerbations. This study is looking to evaluate safety of the medication, as well as its efficacy, whether this medication is able to control PDN. This study is approximately 17 weeks and will require our patients to come in for regular clinic visits.
What are the benefits of Participation?
- This study involves regular clinic follow-ups.
- While participating in this study, you will receive free investigational study medication.
- Your medical condition will be monitored during every clinic visit
- Your family doctor will be updated in case of a change in your health condition
- You will be compensated for transportation and time spent at the clinic
- Your participation with us will help to advance the treatment of Nerve Pain related with Diabetes